Guarantee and servicing
Some of the products sold through our store carry a manufacturer’s guarantee. If a fault is discovered in equipment covered by a guarantee, contact our nearest servicing point as indicated on the guarantee card or on the manufacturer’s website. This is a very fast process which enables equipment to be restored to working order in as short a time as possible.
NB: please retain your proof of purchase (till receipt or invoice) and the original packaging throughout the period of the guarantee – these are required when reporting faul
- Responsibility under the warranty includes flaws that occurred for causes lying directly within the sold equipment. Within the terms of the warranty, the Warrantor is obliged to remove any physical flaws free of charge.
- The Warrantor grants a warranty with free of charge service for a period of 12 months, from the date of issue of the warranty.
- The warranty covers all elements of the delivered devices along with the equipment, except for consumables that become used during normal use. Rolls are consumables.
- Within the given warranty the Warrantor provides technical service and cannot refuse to replace a broken part with a new one, in case its repair does not guarantee proper functioning of the device.
- In case of 3 warranty repairs of the same element, the Warrantor will be obliged to replace the repaired element with a new one, free of any flaws.
- Reception of the device by a provider of transport services will take place within 3 business days from the date when information about a malfunction was sent by the User. The repair will take place within the next 7 business days, and in case an import of replacement parts is necessary, within 14 business days from the date the repair was reported.
- Transport of the flawed device to the location of the Warrantor is provided by the User.
- The Warrantor will provide full authorized warranty service of the subject of order. In case the device needs repairing, the period of warranty mentioned in points 2 and 3 becomes prolonged by the period during which the device was being repaired. In case of repair including a replacement of any parts, the warranty period for those parts is equal to the ones covered by points 2 and 3.
- Both parties take into account the possibility that the device to be repaired is delivered by a provider of transport services, at the expense and responsibility of the User.
- In exceptional cases, at the user's request, the guarantor can send spare parts to the user and allow him to repair himself without losing the warranty. This option is available only after sending the damaged parts back to the guarantor.
CONTACT SERVICE CENTER : firstname.lastname@example.org